Latest Breaking Iran News
Lates streaming news from all news sources about Iran.
Oil Caps Longest Rally in Two Years on Iranian Supply Concern
and 4 related articles
Bloomberg - Feb 25, 2012
Oil capped its longest rally since January 2010 as escalating tension with threatens supplies and on signs of a global economic recovery. Futures advanced above $109 a barrel for the first time in almost 10 months as sanctions against the Persian Gulf nation make it more difficult to sell oil. Iran dismissed UN atomic inspectors’ concerns that nuclear-weapon work is occurring, a document acquired by Bloomberg News showed. U.S., French and South Korean consumer confidence gained, reports showed yesterday. . “The tension between Iran and the ...
Reuters - Feb 24, 2012
U.N. nuclear agency says Iran steps up nuclear work * Saudi raising oil exports in bid to tame high prices * Obama administration eyes tapping U.S. oil reserves NEW YORK, Feb. 24 - U.S. crude futures rose a seventh day on Friday, closing at a nine-month high and having the best week since December as the U.N. nuclear watchdog said Iran had stepped up uranium enrichment work was seen inflaming Tehran's tensions with the West. The seven-day rally was the longest streak of gains for U.S. crude since prices rose 10 straight days in late ...
Business Week - Feb 24, 2012
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Gasoline futures rose as stockpiles fell unexpectedly last week and as crude oil rallied following a report that Iran tripled its uranium production rate. Futures advanced after Iran dismissed United Nations atomic inspectors’ concerns over possible nuclear-weapon work and the Persian Gulf nation tripled its quarterly rate of producing 20 percent-enriched uranium. Inventories of gasoline declined 649,000 barrels to 231.5 million in the seven days ended Feb. 17, Energy Department data show. “The biggest price drivers ...
Business Week - Feb 25, 2012
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Oil capped its longest rally since January 2010 as escalating tension with Iran threatens supplies and on signs of a global economic recovery. Futures advanced above $109 a barrel for the first time in almost 10 months as sanctions against the Persian Gulf nation make it more difficult to sell oil. Iran dismissed UN atomic inspectors’ concerns that nuclear-weapon work is occurring, a document acquired by Bloomberg News showed. U.S., French and South Korean consumer confidence gained, reports showed today. “Everyone is ...
Yahoo! News – 26 minutes ago
[ 6 Articles Available ]
- Pentagon Denies Iran Report that Coalition Airstrikes Killed 2 Iranians (VOA News)
- Iran levels drone strike charge as nuke deal deadline looms, US denies ... (Fox News)
VOA News – Two hours ago
[ 5 Articles Available ]
- Iran sends aid to Yemen's rebels amid Saudi-led airstrikes (Yahoo! News)
- Iran brushes off claims of arms flow to Yemen (Press TV)
Al-Arabiya – 11 hours ago
[ 18 Articles Available ]
- Oil prices drop amid Iran talks (Xinhua)
- Oil extends losses as deadline for Iran nuclear deal looms (Reuters)
Reuters – 13 hours ago
[ 4 Articles Available ]
- Iranian filmmaker with ties to Canada arrested in Iran (Yahoo! News)
- Canadian Filmmaker Arrested in Iran, CBC Says (Wall Street Journal)
Radio Free Europe – 15 hours ago
[ 3 Articles Available ]
- Report: Iran journalist defects while covering nuclear talks (Yahoo! News)
- Report: Iran journalist defects while covering nuclear talks (Washington Post)
VOA News – 17 hours ago
[ 5 Articles Available ]
- Erdogan says Iran visit still on despite 'domination' row (Yahoo! News)
- Iran summons Turkish charge d'affaires over Erdogan comments (Reuters)
CNN – 21 hours ago
[ 24 Articles Available ]
- UPDATE 2-Setbacks and progress as Iran, six powers meet to end nuclear ... (Reuters)
- Iran Deal Unlikely Before March 31 as Russia Leaves Talks (Bloomberg)
Yahoo! News – March 28, 2015
[ 17 Articles Available ]
- Yemen's president calls Shiite rebels 'stooges of Iran' (USA Today)
- Iran accuses Turkish leader Erdogan of fomenting regional strife (Reuters)
Reuters – March 28, 2015
[ 22 Articles Available ]
- Iran talks reach fever pitch amid calls for compromise (Yahoo! News)
- Merkel, Obama Call On Iran To Make 'Necessary Decisions' (Radio Free Europe)
Yahoo! News – March 26, 2015
[ 19 Articles Available ]
- Negotiators at Iran Talks Said to Aim for March 29 Agreement (Bloomberg)
- Optimism for nuclear deal grows as Iran talks resume (LA Times)
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically
by a computer program.
The Service is designed to help you find news information that resides on sites not owned or controlled by Persiancity.com. In particular, the Service provides brief descriptions of news stories to help you identify the stories of interest to you. When you select a story, you will be linked to the news site on which that story appears. Persiancity.com owns and retains all intellectual property rights to the Service; but Persiancity.com does not claim ownership rights to the full news stories, which are instead held by the sites to which the Service links.