Latest Breaking Iran News
Lates streaming news from all news sources about Iran.
Oil Caps Longest Rally in Two Years on Iranian Supply Concern
and 4 related articles
Bloomberg - Feb 25, 2012
Oil capped its longest rally since January 2010 as escalating tension with threatens supplies and on signs of a global economic recovery. Futures advanced above $109 a barrel for the first time in almost 10 months as sanctions against the Persian Gulf nation make it more difficult to sell oil. Iran dismissed UN atomic inspectors’ concerns that nuclear-weapon work is occurring, a document acquired by Bloomberg News showed. U.S., French and South Korean consumer confidence gained, reports showed yesterday. . “The tension between Iran and the ...
Reuters - Feb 24, 2012
U.N. nuclear agency says Iran steps up nuclear work * Saudi raising oil exports in bid to tame high prices * Obama administration eyes tapping U.S. oil reserves NEW YORK, Feb. 24 - U.S. crude futures rose a seventh day on Friday, closing at a nine-month high and having the best week since December as the U.N. nuclear watchdog said Iran had stepped up uranium enrichment work was seen inflaming Tehran's tensions with the West. The seven-day rally was the longest streak of gains for U.S. crude since prices rose 10 straight days in late ...
Business Week - Feb 24, 2012
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Gasoline futures rose as stockpiles fell unexpectedly last week and as crude oil rallied following a report that Iran tripled its uranium production rate. Futures advanced after Iran dismissed United Nations atomic inspectors’ concerns over possible nuclear-weapon work and the Persian Gulf nation tripled its quarterly rate of producing 20 percent-enriched uranium. Inventories of gasoline declined 649,000 barrels to 231.5 million in the seven days ended Feb. 17, Energy Department data show. “The biggest price drivers ...
Business Week - Feb 25, 2012
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Oil capped its longest rally since January 2010 as escalating tension with Iran threatens supplies and on signs of a global economic recovery. Futures advanced above $109 a barrel for the first time in almost 10 months as sanctions against the Persian Gulf nation make it more difficult to sell oil. Iran dismissed UN atomic inspectors’ concerns that nuclear-weapon work is occurring, a document acquired by Bloomberg News showed. U.S., French and South Korean consumer confidence gained, reports showed today. “Everyone is ...
Reuters – Eight hours ago
[ 3 Articles Available ]
- Iran nuclear talks to resume in early September: state TV (Yahoo! News)
- Iran, major powers to resume nuclear talks in early September: Zarif (Tehran Times)
Yahoo! News – July 22, 2014
[ 16 Articles Available ]
- IAEA: Iran Turns its Enriched Uranium Into Less Harmful Form (VOA News)
- West still struggles to cut feared bomb risk in Iran nuclear talks (Reuters)
Yahoo! News – July 19, 2014
[ 39 Articles Available ]
- Extension of Iran nuclear talks gets mixed Israeli response (Reuters)
- Nations agree to 4-month extension of Iranian nuclear negotiations (CNN)
Yahoo! News – July 17, 2014
[ 3 Articles Available ]
- West considers early sanctions moves in troubled Iran nuclear talks (Reuters)
- West mulls easing Iran sanctions (Khaleej Times)
Xinhua – July 17, 2014
[ 4 Articles Available ]
- Iranian president backs extension of nuclear talks (Yahoo! News)
- President Obama Considering Deadline Extension for Iran Talks (Wall Street Journal)
Reuters – July 16, 2014
[ 33 Articles Available ]
- For Its Nuclear Program, Time Is on Iran's Side (Newsweek)
- Iran, powers seek to agree terms for extending nuclear talks: diplomats (Yahoo! News)
Yahoo! News – July 14, 2014
[ 28 Articles Available ]
- Kerry and Iran's Zarif meet for second day as nuclear deadline looms (Reuters)
- No Iran breakthrough with Kerry in Vienna (Washington Post)
USA Today – July 14, 2014
[ 3 Articles Available ]
- Climate change signals the end of Australian shiraz as we know it (Reuters)
- In Australia, the End of Shiraz as We Know It? (Boston Globe)
Yahoo! News – July 12, 2014
[ 9 Articles Available ]
- Western foreign ministers to discuss Israel and Gaza at Iran talks (Reuters)
- Iran urges world to stand by Palestinians (Tehran Times)
Yahoo! News – July 11, 2014
[ 22 Articles Available ]
- Kerry, other foreign ministers to join Iran nuclear talks in Vienna (Reuters)
- Kerry to travel to Vienna for Iran talks this weekend (Al-Arabiya)
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically
by a computer program.
The Service is designed to help you find news information that resides on sites not owned or controlled by Persiancity.com. In particular, the Service provides brief descriptions of news stories to help you identify the stories of interest to you. When you select a story, you will be linked to the news site on which that story appears. Persiancity.com owns and retains all intellectual property rights to the Service; but Persiancity.com does not claim ownership rights to the full news stories, which are instead held by the sites to which the Service links.