TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Shows
August Osage County
Barefoot in the Park
Coast of Utopia, The
Three Days of Rain
Recreation: Scouting: Events: Gang Shows
This category in other languages:
2 Pianos, 4 Hands
- Dykstra and Greenblatt's comedy is about music, coming of age, and two characters' curious obsessions with the piano.
The 39 Steps
- Official site for the stage production of the Alfred Hitchcock film The 39 Steps. Features ticketing information, news, reviews, and biographies.
- Brief review of Brett Rickaby's play. Includes pictures.
Bigger Than Jesus
- Explores Christianity through conflicting viewpoints, each embodied by a character obsessed with Jesus Christ.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Official website for the 2008 Broadway revival. Includes cast and creative team biographies, press, and merchandise.
- Gothic tale of mystery and sin. Includes details about the plot, music, author, cast, and venues.
A Celtic Christmas
- Native Irish storyteller, Tomaseen Foley, lovingly recreates a Christmas night in 1940's west Ireland, featuring traditional Celtic music, singing, and world champion step dancing.
- The story of Elvis Presley's impact on American culture. Includes a show history, press releases, and merchandise.
Fall and Rise
- Tale of love, tragedy, and desperation, unfolding in London Underground. Information about the plot, author, music, cast, and venues.
- Information on the presentation of Frankenstein at UBC as well as academic links to Frankenstein's author Mary Shelley.
George M. Cohan, in his own words
- Biographical play about Cohan. Includes biographies of the playwright and star, with photo gallery.
Glasgow Gang Show
- Musical review performed by the boys and girls of Glasgow Scouts and Guides. Longest running show of its kind in the world (since 1936).
- A tale of philosophy that sets the foundation of civilization. A battle is to take place between good and evil; between free will and enslavement.
Kjartan Poskitt's Shows
- Details of published shows with music demos including "Henry The Tudor Dude" and "The Rumpelstiltskin Racket". As performed by both amateur and professional groups in the UK and around the world.
The Law Of Java
- History and resources on 19th century playwright George Coleman and his play 'The Law Of Java' including a modern production performed by Royal Holloway University students in 2006.
Les Juifs De Salonique
- The official site of the show containing all the information such as venue, dates, and tickets prices.
Life is Rhythm
- A show which mixes African percussion, tap dance, voice, and sand dance.
Mahler: The Man Who Was Never Born
- An existentialist play that tells of the invasion of a man's soul, his will and the relinquishing of his soul to nonexistence. Written by Gerard Denza, showing in New York City.
The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told
- Baltimore's production of Rudnick's gay Bible story.
- The longest running show in the world. Includes booking details, merchandise, show history, and information on the St. Martin's Theatre.
Out of the Cubicle
- Original play written and directed by Mickey Blaine.
- Paper Son is Byron Yee's critically acclaimed solo show about growing up in Oklahoma, moving to California, becoming a stand-up comedian, then finding his heritage.
- Comedic play centered on four characters' dinner conversation; includes press, audience feedback and profiles of the original cast.
The Pumpkin Pie Show
- An all-points artistic hodgepodge of music, theatre, and literature that is entertaining and truly original.
- A comedy in two acts about a father and son.
The Rare Oul' Times
- A play about Brendan Behan and Patrick Kavanagh, as they discuss their lives to date in 1950's Dublin. Written by Ken McElroy. Performed by The Nomadic Theatre Company.
Rebel Without A Cause (1955 - 2005)
- Based on the screenplay by Stewart Stern, the drama is in limited engagement and runs through October 30, 2005.
Robert Burns Live
- Christopher Tait performs as the world's most famous poet, Robert Burns, in full period costume and wig.
Rock of Ages
- Broadway musical featuring the music of Journey, Whitesnake, Styx, Bon Jovi. Official website offers tickets, biographies, news, and merchandise.
- Synopsis and review of a free performance of the Chekhov play starring Meryl Streep, Kevin Kline and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Shag With a Twist
- Review of a play from set in the "Atomic Age", where characters are involved in a murder at a Tupperware party.
- A comedy whodunit where the audience gets to catch the killer. The longest running off-broadway play in American Theatre History.
- New play explores the tension-fraught friendship between a gay and a straight man who work together at a Los Angeles clothing store.
- A physical theatre performance about domestic violence.
The Sugar Bean Sisters
- A comedy by Nathan Sanders that premiered Off-Broadway at the WPA Theatre. Performance rights and script information provided.
Tonight's the Night
- Fan site for a musical by Ben Elton about Rod Stewart, with pictures, news, message board, and cast information. Playing in London's West End.
- A highly caffeinated comedy. The hit show that has charmed audiences around the country.
Two on the Aisle, Three in a Van
- The website for the backstage comedy by Mary Lynn Dobson.
- A spectacular stage production based on the historical legends of Hawaii.
Under Milk Wood
- The NYC company of Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas performs on college and university campuses and selected commercial venues.
The Woman In Black
- Features biographies of the writers, current cast and director, tour dates, news, and the history of the play.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service