TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Computers: Computer Science: People: H
Hopper, Grace Murray
- IBM Almaden Research Center - Database query processing.
- University of Magdeburg - Computer graphics, non-photorealistic rendering, camera AI, computer games, real-time rendering.
Hannaford, Michael R.
- University of Newcastle - Object-oriented software engineering, object-oriented programming, computer architecture.
- University of New South Wales - Operating systems and distributed systems, numerical modelling of silicon solar cells.
- University of Salzburg - Computational geometry, computer graphics, program design, algorithms and data structures, computer-aided design and manufacturing.
- University of Newcastle - Global virtual memory, architectural and operating system support for persistence, resilience and availability in database systems, persistent stores for bulk data storage and manipulation.
Herman, Gabor T.
- City University of New York - Image Reconstruction from Projections, Inverse Problems, Discrete Tomography, Biomedical Imaging, Medical Imaging, Geometry of Digital Spaces, Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision
Hesselink, Wim H.
- University of Groningen - Nondeterminacy, predicate transformation semantics, distributed programming, design and correctness of algorithms, and mechanical theorem proving for correctness and design of distributed systems.
- University of New South Wales - Artificial intelligence, knowledge-based systems, intelligent data analysis, machine learning, knowledge acquisition, theory of neural networks, philosophical foundations of AI.
- University of Edinburgh - Type theory, principles of programming languages, semantics, category theory, mathematical logic, formal methods.
- University of Udine - Lambda calculus; foundations, especially of informatics; type systems for OO languages; logical frameworks and formal verification of proofs, programs, and systems; semantics of programming languages and program logics; mathematical structures for semantics.
Howell, Rodney R.
- Kansas State University - Self-stabilizing systems, real-time scheduling, Petri nets, and computational complexity.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2014 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service