TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Health: Medicine: Research: Funding Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Fundraising
Health: Organizations: Medicine
Science: Organizations: Research Funding
Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation
- Non-profit foundation in North America devoted solely to supporting research on the effects of alcohol on health, behavior and prevention of alcohol-related problems.
- The American Foundation for AIDS Research, a leading organization dedicated to the support of HIV/AIDS research.
American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Philanthropic arm of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
American Academy of Neurology
- Research funding for neurology research.
American Association for Respiratory Care
- Professional organization representing respiratory therapists. Includes membership and meeting information, industry news and job listings.
American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- AACN was founded in 1969 and has grown to become one of the largest specialty nursing organizations with over 65,000 members around the world.
American Association of Diabetes Educators
- A multidisciplinary organization of health professionals who teach people with diabetes. Membership and chapter information, position statements and resources.
American College of Gastroenterology
- Grants and awards for gastroenterology research (membership required).
American Diabetes Association
- Their mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by this disease. [English and Spanish]
American Gastroenterological Association
- Organization of physicians, researchers and educators whose primary practice or research involves the functions and disorders of the digestive system. Provides information on new developments, jobs available, and a free medicine database.
- Established in 1986, the Berlex Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering education and encouraging innovative research in the field of reproductive medicine.
Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Advancing the medical sciences by supporting basic research and other scientific and educational activities.
Comparative Clinical Science Foundation
- The goal of this organization is to identify better treatments and cures for diseases, such as cancer and genetic disorders, which can then be applied for the benefit of both people and animals. It channels funding to such research.
National Institute of General Medical Sciences: Research Training and Career Development Awards
- NIGMS supports basic research that increases understanding of life processes and lays the foundation for advances in disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
The Gairdner Foundation
- International Award Program for outstanding biomedical research by an individual.
The Wellcome Trust (UK)
- The world's largest medical research charity funding research into human and animal health.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service