TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Regulation and Policy
Web Directory - News: Media Industry: Regulation and Policy
Society: Issues: Business: Media
This category in other languages:
- Access Reports covers Freedom of Information Act and privacy issues. Website contains news summaries of material in paid publication, plus links and statutes.
European Platform of Regulatory Authorities
- Providing a forum for discussion of issues spanning the European broadcasting regulatory authorities. Organization information, documents, and news. [French and English]
Federal Communications Commission
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. FCC website resources include Public Notices, News Releases, Orders, Notices of Proposed Rulemaking, FactSheets, databases, and audio recordings
FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Communications Law
- Links to resources related to telecommunications law and policy.
Information Infrastructure Task Force
- Information and resources from task force organized by the White House to articulate and implement the Administration's vision for the National Information Infrastructure (NII).
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- NTIA is the President's principal adviser on telecommunications and information policy.
U.S. Copyright Office Home Page
- U.S. Copyright Office is an office of public record for copyright registration and deposit of copyright material.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2014 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service