TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - News: Media Industry
Freedom of the Press
Access to Airwaves
Analysis and Opinion
Business Services for Media
Mergers and Monopolies
Regulation and Policy
Business: Publishing and Printing
This category in other languages:
Center for History and New Media
- Research center at George Mason University focused on combining scholarship and cutting edge multimedia to promote an inclusive and democratic understanding of the past. Includes information on tools, projects and media history resources.
Columbia Journalism Review - Who Owns What
- CJR's guide to what the major media companies own.
- Resource center for media workers, political activists and community organizations. Promotes diverse, accountable and ethical media. Includes Media File online magazine of analysis and commentary.
The Media Channel
- Daily news, features, commentary and resources about U.S. and international media.
The Media History Project
- Uses a timeline, graphics, and short articles to follow the history of mediated communication.
- PBS: Stories Behind the News
The Pew Research Center for the People & the Press
- Independent opinion research group studying attitudes toward the press, politics and public policy issues.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service