TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Reference: Education: Journals
Inquiry Based Learning
Reference: Education: News and Media
This category in other languages:
Academic Exchange Quarterly
- Peer-reviewed quarterly publishes articles that contribute to effective instruction and learning regardless of level or subject.
Academic Leadership - The Online Journal
- Articles and Essays for those in academic leadership roles - from unit coordinators to university presidents.
American Journal of Education
- AJE, quarterly, encourages a dialogue between educational scholars and practitioners. From the University of Chicago Press.
American School Board Journal
- Editorially independent education journal published monthly attempting to interpret issues and offer practical advice.
Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning and Teaching
- A free and refereed online journal dedicated to the dissemination of innovative methods for the learning and teaching of science in schools.
Asian EFL Journal
- An international refereed journal, indexed in SSCI, covering empirical research and development in Second Language Learning and Acquisition across Asia. Edited by EFL scholars.
Australian Journal of French Studies
- A forum for scholarly research in French literature, arts and culture.
Contemporary Educational Psychology
- Author information, subscription details and online access for subscribers for this journal which publishes articles covering the application of psychological theory and science to the educational process.
Current Issues in Education
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal available in full text without cost. Published by the College of Education at Arizona State University.
- EdResearch Online is a searchable database containing thousands of research articles and documents. Abstracts are free, articles must be purchased. It is an online subset of the Australian Education Index.
Education Guardian - Higher Education
- Provides news, features and comment with university performance indicators and surveys, guides, special reports and Jobmatch academic job listings. Email news summaries.
Education Policy Analysis Archives
- A peer-reviewed scholarly electronic journal publishing education policy analysis since 1993.
Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Search a bibliographic database of more than 1.1 million citations on education topics going back to 1966. Over 100,000 full text available for free.
- A scholarly journal of reviews of new books in education.
- Magazine published monthly during the school year for teachers and other education professionals in Australia. Contents lists and some other information offered online.
Education Week and Teacher Magazine
- Articles focus on educational reform, schools, and the policies that guide them.
- Presents e-journals of teaching and research, primarily in English Composition.
Freire Online Journal
- Publishes articles in the tradition of Brazilian educator Paulo Freire. Includes access to back issues and information on submitting.
Harvard Education Letter
- A bimonthly newsletter in education; covers timely topics in depth and explores issues from the perspectives of both research and practice. Current issue contents, either as full text or abstracts, and special web features.
Harvard Educational Review
- A scholarly journal on education; provides an interdisciplinary forum for discussion and debate about education's most vital issues. Founded in 1930, the Review has become one of the most prestigious journals in education, for researchers, administrators, and teachers.
- Peer-reviewed e-journal with articles that assist educators as they face the challenge of integrating information technology tools into teaching and into managing educational organizations. Requires free registration for article access.
The International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT)
- An open access e-journal that aims to strengthen links between research and practice in ICT in education and development in hitherto less developed parts of the world.
International Journal of Education and the Arts
- Includes articles, abstracts, editors, and information on how to subscribe.
Journal of Adventist Education
- A professional journal for Seventh-day Adventist teachers from kindergarten through university level, as well as educational administrators at all levels.
Journal of Extension
- This electronic journal is the peer reviewed publication of the Cooperative Extension System.
Journal of Extension Systems
- A biannual international journal dedicated to the cause of advancing understanding of extension systems through empirical investigations, theoretical analyses, and practical experiences.
Journal of General Education - Penn State Press
- For faculty, administrators, and policymakers, JGE is the professional forum for discussing issues in general education today. JGE addresses the general education concerns of community colleges, four-year colleges, universities, and state systems.
The Journal of In-service Education
- International refereed journal, published four times a year, offers original contributions on the subject of teacher education.
Journal of Research in Rural Education
- A peer-reviewed, scholarly e-journal providing open access to original research relevant to rural education.
The Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- This is a web-based, interactive academic journal publishing scholarly research and reflective essays.
- Expresses the voices of educators, faculty and administrators in colleges and universities across the USA who are working to enrich liberal learning and undergraduate education.
- Provides a quarterly briefing on emerging trends and key debates in undergraduate education. Each issue is focused on a specific topic. Published by the Association of American Colleges and Universities.
Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- A peer-reviewed electronic journal whose purpose is to provide education professionals access to articles that can have a positive impact on assessment, research, evaluation, and teaching practice, especially at the local education agency (LEA) level.
- A peer-reviewed journal of the International Reading Association (IRA). Focuses on literacy practice and research in classrooms serving students aged 5 to 18.
Science Education Review
- A review of international science education literature for the primary and high school science teacher, plus resources for the science education classroom. Edited by Dr Peter H. Eastwell.
Spunti e ricerche
- A refereed journal encouraging excellence in Italian Studies by providing a forum for scholarly research in Italian literature, arts and culture.
TCRecord.org: The Voice of Scholarship in Education
- A peer-reviewed journal offering full-text articles from 1980-present. Thematic content collections, discussion groups, online learning modules, and book reviews.
Teacher Librarian: The Journal for School Library Professionals
- Offers free access to selected past articles, reviews of books and software for resource centers, as well as links to the best online resources for students, teachers, and school librarians.
- Monthly web magazine written, illustrated, and edited by teachers for teachers. Teachers are invited to submit stories and articles for publication.
Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language Electronic Journal (TESL-EJ)
- TESL-EJ is a refereed, electronic journal which publishes freely-accessible articles and reviews focused on English language teaching throughout the world. Includes an RSS feed.
Teaching Expertise Magazine (TEx)
- TEx is a CPD magazine for classroom teachers and managers in schools. Provides creative and practical learning and teaching ideas and management articles.
Understanding Our Gifted
- A quarterly journal for parents, educators, and counselors.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2014 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service