TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Education
By Province or Territory
Resources for Educators
Colleges and Universities
English as a Second Language
Regional: North America: Education
This category in other languages:
Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Federally incorporated for purposes of teaching, certification, and research in acupuncture. Includes Institute information, education topics and fees, membership composition and news releases.
ASM Safe Boating
- Provides Canadian Coast Guard accredited courses at various provincial locations; information about class locations, instructor contact, fees and online manual ordering.
Automotive Training Centres Canada
- Offers training courses for adults and professionals in auto body collision repairs, auto mechanics, and auto sales. Includes program details, registration, financial assistance, and inquiry form. Based in Richmond and Surrey.
- Simulated question banks for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating and Qualifying exams.
Canada's Computers for Schools
- Brings educational institutions, communities, business, and governments together to channel surplus computer equipment and software to Canadian schools.
The Canada-U.S. Fulbright Program
- Aims to enhance the study of Canada and the United States and to encourage and broaden research efforts of the relationship between the two countries. Describes its mandate, award and funder opportunities, lists current grantees, and offers resources for alumni and supporters.
Canadian College of Holistic Health
- Promotes Homeopathy and alternative medicine in Canada. Provides information about Homeopathy and a mission statement. Describes available courses and their cost.
Canadian Law School Blog
- Information on Canadian Law Schools.
Canadian Management Centre
- Offers professional development, management training and career training programs. Locations in Calgary, Ottawa and Toronto, and also offers web-based courses.
Canadian Open Source Education and Research
- Describes current activities, links, projects and associates.
Canadian Parliamentary Internship Program
- A program for recent university graduates, allowing them to work with back bench Members of Parliament; sponsored by the Canadian Political Science Association.
Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council
- Facilitates development in the tourism industry through provincial and territorial partners to offer tourism training based on National Occupational Standards, offers professional tourism and hospitality certification.
Densmore Consulting Services Inc.
- Provides courses and products for candidates preparing to write the Uniform Final Examination (UFE) of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Lists driving schools and training facilities across Canada, with related information including insurance and licensing regulations.
Forum for International Trade Training (FITT)
- Provides programs, training and certification in international trade designed to prepare businesses and individuals to compete in world markets.
International Academic Correspondence Incorporation
- An educational organization providing support to University of South Africa's distance learning students. Lists faculties, general information, rules, registration, forms, fees, and exam centres.
International Council for Canadian Studies (ICCS)
- Comprised of over twenty national or multinational associations for Canadian Studies whose mandate is the study and teaching of Canada.
Language Studies Canada (LSC)
- Schools in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary that offer year-round English and French courses, in small class groups.
- Service of Big Brother Big Sisters, aimed at mentoring-based programs across Canada. Includes an online library of downloadable materials and interactive training modules.
National Education Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
- Advocates full access for post-secondary education and employment opportunities, for people with disabilities.
New In Education
- An online news, newsletter and information service for the education community, journalists and anyone interested in educational developments.
- Lists private schools, independent schools and boarding schools as well as summer camps, as well as advice, news and events.
Oxford Learning Centres
- Provides supplemental programs in reading, writing, spelling, mathematics, study skills, and homework support with the objective of improving grades among students.
Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
- Founded by five major universities of Western Canada to promote research in mathematics and to improve collaboration between the mathematical scientists in the academic community, in the industrial and business sector, and in government.
- Online testing which mimics questions asked when taking the driver's written test or knowledge test in Ontario, British Columbia, and Alberta.
- An internationally recognized training centre for individuals and organizations involved in peace operations. Outlines courses, research and library facilities, publications and support programs for current missions.
Prime Minister Awards for Teaching Excellence
- Recognizes the efforts of outstanding teachers in all disciplines who instill in their students a love of learning, helping them excel and build a successful future.
Prior Educational Resources -Biology Study Guides
- Sells high school Biology study guides for teachers and students, with self-tests available on the site.
- Allows Canadian high school students the ability to grade their teachers' performances and share that information with other students and parents.
- Information about Registered Educational Savings Plans, with links to RESP providers across the country and news about the program.
Ripple Effects, Ltd.
- Offers Aboriginal Awareness Training Seminars. Information about subject/client relations, testimonial, concepts, resources and content of awareness training to interface with Inuit, Metis and First Nations.
- Search for scholarships, applications, fees, programs, financial aid and additional information for schools in Canada.
- Environment Canada's Sky Watcher program is an interactive educational resource for elementary schools and students.
Society for Educational Visits and Exchanges in Canada
- A national non-profit association with more than 60 years experience in organizing educational visits and exchanges for students of all ages.
Stop A Bully
- Anti-bullying program to prevent violence in Canadian schools. It allows victims or witnesses of violence to safely submit reports, to prevent future bullying and harassment.
World Literacy of Canada
- A non-profit, registered Canadian charity, based in Toronto, that works to promote literacy and social justice in Canada and overseas. Information about programs, volunteering, newsletters and related information.
Young Drivers of Canada
- Driving schools for young drivers, and new drivers of all ages, motorcycle and collision prevention offered at franchise locations in Canada, the USA and Finland.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service