TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Health
Physicians and Clinics
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Home Health Care Providers
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Coalition of NC
- Public-private partnership implementing statewide adolescent pregnancy prevention programs.
Alcohol/Drug Council of North Carolina
- Seeks to reduce the human suffering and economic cost of alcoholism and other drug abuse and addiction. Features information on programs and contact details.
Carolina Donor Services
- An organ and tissue donation and recovery program serving counties in North Carolina and Danville, Virginia.
Carolina Health System
- Not-for-profit healthcare system offers a variety of health and human services at various hospitals.
Carolina Region of Narcotics Anonymous
- This service region covers both Carolinas. NA meeting lists and hotline numbers are provided for each.
Citizens for Healthcare Freedom
- Grassroots organization promoting freedom of choice related to alternative and holistic health services and products. Features vision, membership, officers and House Bill H842.
Duke Diet and Fitness Center
- One of the country's oldest weight management centers. Features programs, reservations, quick assessments, and FAQs.
Duke Executive Health Program
- Offers comprehensive health assessments, individual and corporate lifestyle retreats.
Duke Health and Fitness Center
- Offers information on healthy living, low-fat recipes and articles on special disease management programs.
Ergonomics Center of North Carolina
- Provides consulting, training and cost-effective solutions for corporations, facilities and individuals. Includes workshops, client list, news, programs, membership information.
LifeShare Of The Carolinas
- A not-for-profit organ procurement organization officed in Charlotte serving southwestern North Carolina and York County, South Carolina.
NC Department of Health and Human Services
- State agency site outlining services for persons and families with physical and mental health needs focusing on disabilities including visual and hearing impairments, developmental disabilities. Links to other statewide resources.
NC Health Care Help
- Resources for free and reduced cost healthcare services across the state. Includes mission of the site, providers, online search.
NC Health Info
- A collection of links for health care providers, services and programs across the state. Also includes health information from the National Library of Medicine.
NC State Center for Health Statistics
- SCHS collects, analyzes, and publishes North Carolina health statistics including vital records (births, deaths, marriages, and divorces).
NC Substance Abuse Professional Certification Board
- Establishes standards and certifications for alcoholism and addiction service delivery systems.
North Carolina Breast Cancer Directory
- Includes information about hospitals, diagnosis, treatments, clinical trials and home health care.
North Carolina Division of Aging
- Consumer resource for special services and support including housing, long term care, nursing, legal rights, employment for aging citizens.
North Carolina Early Intervention Services
- The system of services provided by different agencies and programs for children with special needs ages birth to five and their families. Presents programs, archives, and coordinating council.
North Carolina Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- A library resource that circulates books and magazines especially made for persons who cannot use regular printed material because of a visual or physical disability. Resource for talking books.
Novant Health Corporate
- 4 Hospitals and other health organizations with links to each.
- Rehabilitative speech-language pathologist private practice. Includes company background as well as information about services offered and job opportunities.
Student Health Services - NC State University
- Student health services, health resources, pharmacy, immunizations, travel clinic, health promotions, physical therapy.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2014 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service