TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
Science: Math: Recreations: Games and Puzzles
The 3x3 Distinct Prime Magic Squares Page
- A paper describing the generation of 3x3 Distinct Prime Magic Squares using a computer program.
4x4 Magic Square Solver
- Given at least two numbers, provides possible solutions for a 4x4 magic square where the desired sum is 34.
All You Wanted to Know About Magic Squares
- Introduction to magic squares. Basic/C computer programs to generate odd squares. Calculates 8x8 squares with any given date on the first line.
Allmath.com: Magic Squares Game
- Interactive game to construct Magic Squares. Different degrees of difficulty and size of square. Hints and solutions provided.
Amof: Information on Magic Squares
- The Amazing Mathematical Object Factory generator makes up to 10 squares of order 1 to 10. Brief history and introduction included.
The Anti-Magic Square Project
- Starting from the definition of an Anti-Magic Square (AMS), the article presents the structure and construction methods of the AMS. Programs written in the c-language are available for download.
Bordered Magic Squares
- Includes bordered or consecutively concentric magic squares. Demonstrates odd and even numbered squares and makes bordered squares of any size.
Finding Magic Squares Using CCM
- The Chemical Casting Model (CCM) generation method is demonstrated with a Java Applet. Source code and description of algorithm included. (English/Japanese) [JRE required for Applet only].
Grog's Magic Squares
- Presents the "Magic Carpet" approach by "Grog". Downloads available for analyzers and creators in Excel format.
- The site presents a program for finding all possible order 3 cubes, executable and source included.
- Harvey Heinz's introduction to mathematical magic cubes including classification, a time-line and extensive bibliography."
Magic Cubes and Tesseracts
- Examples, original works, algorithms, and theorems on magic cubes, tesseracts, and hypercubes. (English/Japanese)
The Magic Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia with articles relating to magic squares, cubes, hypercubes and other objects
Magic Square Models
- Explores the physical aspects of magic squares. A mass model demonstrates unique properties associated with the moment of inertia for the square. The topographical model looks at water retention patterns in the square.
Magic Square Puzzle
- Solve this 4x4 jig-saw puzzle. [Flash]
The Magic Square Record
- Includes short description of magic squares. Keeps records for largest hand-written squares between 1975 and 1990.
- An introduction, with algorithms for generating odd, and doubly even (4k) squares. References.
- Java applet generates odd ordered squares, with options to transformations by rotations and reflections. Source code provided.
Magic Squares and Hyper Cubes
- Includes Java Applet and source code of square and hyper cube generator. Options for dimensions and offset.
Magic Squares at Math Cats: Fun, Easy, and Interactive!
- Introduction to the Durer magic square. Activities including the magic carpet.
Magic Squares by Edward W. Shineman Jr.
- Features magic squares, rectangles and the author's signature magic diamonds commemorating historic and personal milestones.
Magic Squares, Magic Stars and Other Patterns
- Pages on magic squares, stars with total basic solutions for each order from 5 to 11, and miscellaneous number patterns.
Making Magic Squares
- The Durer and Loh Shu squares. Starting from basic operations, mathematical derive distinct squares from existing ones.
Math Forum: Magic Squares Applet
- Java applet and source files.[JRE to run]
Math Forum: Magic Stars
- Introduction to Magic Stars. Construction, analysis and transformations.
Math Forum: Multiplying Magic Squares
- Includes classroom material covering introduction, the math behind, and methods of construction.
Math Forum: Suzanne Alejandre: Magic Squares
- Curriculum resources, student activities and explanations of puzzles.
Mathpages: Franklin's Magic Squares
- How Benjamin Franklin constructed his magic squares. Autobiographical extract included.
Mathpages: Solving Magic Squares
- An attempt to solve for all possible magic squares, a mathematical treatment.
MathWorld: Magic Squares
- Definition, examples, and construction. Includes algorithms for odd, doubly and singly even squares.
MathWorld: Panmagic Square
- Demonstration of the properties of a pan-magic square.
- Squares that remain magic after entries are raised to various powers. Examples, constructions, bibliography and links compiled by Christian Boyer. (English/French/German)
Notes on Magic Squares
- Walter Trump explains magic squares, and presents computer estimates of squares of different orders.
The Perfect Solutions for the Magic Square
- Brief history and definition. Construction algorithms are presented for the odd, even, and singly even squares. (English/Korean)
Prime Magic Squares
- Introduction. Prime magic squares, programs and examples.
PrimePuzzle #297: Queens on Magic Squares
- Try to put 8 queens on an 8x8 square such that the queens sit on prime numbers. Readers' solutions provided.
- The Siamese method generates odd squares of any order above one. Explains the mathematics behind the scenes.
A Very, Very Magic Square
- A 25x25 magic square with 25 sub-squares and other properties. Maple program and PostScript files available for download.
The Zen of Magic Squares, Circles, and Stars
- Features reviews, information and index of Clifford A. Pickover's book. Publication focuses on historical and cultural attitudes towards the significance of the squares.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service