TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Web Directory - Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
Science: Earth Sciences: Oceanography
Science: Math: Applications
Science: Physics: Classical Mechanics
Science: Physics: Condensed Matter
This category in other languages:
Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator
- Computes the standard relations for compressible flow of a perfect gas. Isentropic flow relations, normal shock relations, and oblique shock relations can be calculated.
- Course materials from University of Vermont.
Albert Einstein's Analysis of the Brownian Motion
- Free e-book by Walter Pfeifer describing the Brownian motion of suspended particles and Albert Einstein's formula.
An Analytic Solution for the Boundary Layer Equations
- Develops a solution for the boundary layer equations in terms of complex variables. From these, a real-valued solution is derived for the boundary layer near a flat plate, showing an exponential rise to the main flow velocity. This solution is shown to have the self-similarity property.
- An antibubble is a ball of liquid surrounded by a thin film of air. Pictures, documentation and links.
Bernoulli's Principle Animation
- Interactive animation shows how pressure and velocity in a fluid behave according to Bernoulli's Principle.
Calculations and Equations of Fluid Mechanics
- An online fluid dynamics calculator.
Classical Fluid Mechanics Problem Solutions
- Solutions to Classical Fluid Flow and Momentum Transfer Problems.
The Effects of Water Hammer And Pulsations
- Explanation of water hammer and pulsation inclusive the formula used to calculate the pressure increase.
- A one-stop internet resource for fluid dynamics and flow engineering professionals
- A free one-stop information resource for bio-, micro-, and nano-fluidic systems.
Engineers Edge: Fluid Flow, Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Fluids section of engineering directory. Provides definitions and practical applications.
ePower Propulsion and Combustion
- A one-stop resource for professionals working in propulsion, power, and combustion fields.
- European Research Community on Fluids, Turbulence and Combustion. Portal to Fluid Dynamics database resources. Free registration required.
Fighting Rocket Engine Combustion Instabilities
- Provides information on studies of how damping in a combustion chamber works and how the process can be influenced.
- The site demonstrates a method of flow visualisation by using an optically active liquid. The advantages of the method and some example applications are described.
Fluid Dynamics Course Material
- Provides educational material at undergraduate level on the fundamental aspects of non-relativistic fluid dynamics.
Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations Reduce to Bernoulli's Law
- Integrates the vector Navier-Stokes equation to obtain a vector form of Bernoulli's law. Provides interpretation and a mathematical basis for doing calculations.
Irrotational Plane Flows of an Inviscid Fluid
- Lecture for those who need a refresher course on hydrodynamics fundamentals.
National Fluid Power Association
- Acts as a forum where manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, customers and educators can act together to advance fluid power technology and strengthen the industry. Includes information on membership, events and industry news.
- Equations describing how the velocity, pressure, temperature and density of a moving fluid are related.
Particulate Solid Research, Inc.
- International industrial consortium that conducts applied research in fluidization, solids transport, and other fluid-particle areas. Overview of staff, programs, facilities, and information about membership, meetings and publications.
- An introduction to the European Collaboration on Particle Image Velocimetry. Links to participating partners, information about courses, conferences and literature.
Potto Project: Fundamentals of Compressible Fluid Mechanics
- Open and free content downloadable textbooks for engineering.
- Wikipedia article on the point at which a sudden drop in air pressure occurs and which is the cause of the visible condensation cloud that may surround an aircraft.
University of Colorado Flow Visualization Course
- A course in the physics and art of fluid flow for engineering and fine arts photography students at the University of Colorado, Boulder. The student gallery has a wide assortment of images ranging from soap films to clouds.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service