TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Society: Issues: Family Planning
Natural Family Planning
Health: Reproductive Health: Birth Control
Health: Women's Health
Society: Issues: Abortion
Society: Issues: Environment: Population
Society: Issues: Health
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics
Society: Sexuality: Sex Education
This category in other languages:
- Biography, writings, and interests of Alexander C. Sanger. He is the grandson of Margaret Sanger, who founded the birth control movement, and is currently Chair of the International Planned Parenthood Council.
Bixby Program in Population, Family Planning and Maternal Health
- University of California at Berkeley students, researchers, and staff working to reduce maternal deaths in developing countries by studying and promoting effective family planning approaches.
Preventing Teenage Pregnancy
- Overview of U.S. programs and statistics.
Reproductive Health Technologies Project
- Reproductive freedom advocacy group, based in the U.S. News and information on emerging issues in contraception, including new contraceptive technologies.
State Innovations in Family Planning Services Agency
- Reproductive health non-governmental organization in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Information about programs to reduce fertility rate and improve maternal and child health, including personal counseling, contraceptive marketing, and work with personal birth attendants.
AlterNet: Planned Parenthood's Pricey Pills
- Article and commentary about the high cost of contraception at US clinics. (February 27, 2006)
Culture War Hits Local Pharmacy
- Christian Science Monitor article about the issues involved when pharmacists refuse (on religious or moral grounds) to fill prescriptions for contraceptives and morning-after pills. (April 08, 2005)
Family Planning Law and China's Birth Control Situation
- In an interview, State Family Planning Commission official explains the law and the population and family planning situation in the country. (October 18, 2002)
Worldwide Contraceptive Use Rising
- Discussion of UN data on current contraceptive practices and needs in 153 countries and areas. Overall contraceptive use increased substantially over the past decade in developing countries. [Requires free registration.] (June 17, 2002)
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2014 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service