TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Society: Work: Labor-Management Relations
Court Decision Interpretation
Labor Relations News
Business: Human Resources
Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations
Society: Law: Legal Information: Labor and Employment Law
Society: Work: Labor Movement: Unions
Agricultural Labor Management
- Agricultural Labor Management offers a number of resources to farm employers, academia, consultants, and the press on farm labor.
Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Promotes greater knowledge and expertise in industrial and labor relations through academic programs, research, extension courses, conferences, and publications.
- Analysis and information about disparity between executive salaries and other workers, from AFL-CIO
Institute of Labor and Employment Relations
- Comprehensive source of information about the Institute at the University of Illinois, Urbana.
Job-Law, A Service of Don D. Sessions, A PLC, Employee Rights Attorneys
- One of the largest law firms in the United States exclusively devoted to employee rights. Located in Orange County, CA, provides aggressive full-service representation.
Labor Union Avoidance Videos
- Labor union training videos, cd-roms, workshops, and books. Free previews and catalog available
Masters in Human Resources and Labor Relations Home Page
- A practitioner masters program in human resources and labor relations at UW-Milwaukee.
- An award winning producer of videos on labor and management relations.
National Academy of Arbitrators
- A non-profit professional and honorary organization of arbitrators.
National Institute for Labor Relations Research
- Anti-union organization which does research and provides analysis to "expose the inequities of compulsory unionism."
- Oil, Chemical, and Atomic Workers International Union Organizing and Mobilizing Information
PMA : 30 Years of Collective Bargaining
- Joseph Paul St. Sure: Management Labor Negotiator, 1902-1966. A Thesis by Jennifer Marie Winter.
Retrenchments, Unfair Labour Practices, Dismissals in South Africa
- Labour Protect is a network of South African labour experts who assist employees facing unfair labour practices, dismissals, retrenchment or discrimination in the work place.
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor & Pensions
- General information and access to issues and legislation before the committee.
Software for Labor Negotiators
- Software that costs union and management proposals before, during and after collective bargaining.
The Walter P. Reuther Library
- Wayne State University: education, exhibits, labor archives, lectures, and newsletter.
Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- The national trade union centre in the UK, representing the vast majority of organized workers.
UNITED STATES v. CLEVELAND INDIANS BASEBALL CO.
- US Supreme Court held that back wages are subject to FICA and FUTA tax rates that were in effect for the year in which the wages are in fact paid, not for the year in which they should have been paid.
Working Stiff Action Guide
- Working Stiff is a webzine that aims to help average working people put in fewer hours for more pay and win arguments with the boss once in the while.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service