TV & RADIO
search Entire Web FOR:
• Submit a Business
Open Web Directory
Web Directory - Society: Work: Rethinking Work
Work - Life Balance
Work and Family
Society: Issues: Environment: Sustainable Development
Society: Organizations: Local Currency Systems
CBC Newsonline Special Feature: The Way We Work
- Interactive media site examining changing trends in the workworld and the impact on Canadians. Includes features on freelancing, changing work hours, unemployment and looking for work, work vs. life and work culture. With articles, Realaudio and video.
@Work on the web
- The range of alternative work concepts is altogether insufficient. This independent, international co-operative program seeks to identify non-traditional insights, packages, architectures and implementation strategies.
An alein's view of life on earth
- Advertising, globalization, immigration, and corporations induce us to work too much to the detriment of family life, and combined with genetic engineering this urge to produce more could result in humans becoming almost robotic workers.
Downsized People: Job Subsidies vs Income Supports
- Analyzes the Disguised Unemployment Problem. Argues that downsizing and job subsidy proposals are wasteful, and squander an opportunity for root reform. Presents the case for income supports, and the partial separation of incomes from current employment.
- A marketing and PR firm focusing exclusively on the human resources industry with particular emphasis on work/life, EAP and related services.
- Online journal about new ways of working.
Happy Planet Index
- A site that measures the well-being of people in the nations of the world while taking into account their environmental impact.
PBS Work and Labor Series: 'Livelihood'
- Companion site to the PBS series on work. Come share your thoughts, frustrations, and solutions to "The Workday that Wouldn't Die." Plus, learn about alternative work schedules and compelling discussions on the workday.
Technology Making It Worse
- How the second Industrial Revolution (miniaturisation and artificial intelligence) is relentlessly stagnating, frightening and impoverishing our community.
The Turtle Syndrome - The Mobility of Everyday Life
- Mobility - both physical and social is enhanced by new transportation and communications technologies and by the new media. The emergence of alternative patterns of work are the result.
Virtual management - long distance teams
- How to make teams work better over long distances using new technology to increase efficiency and reduce travel costs. Features, videos and slides by Fuurist Dr Patrick Dixon.
Work, Retire & Die? There Must Be More To Life Than This!
- A website based on the book Ishmael by Michael Quinn which questions why people work hard to retire when the are old. In-depth reading to find the solution to the problem.
Suggest a Business
Business Directory (Yellow pages)
Iranian TV & Radio
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 1999-2013 persiancity.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service